Friday, June 22, 2012

Talk about embarrassing...

I want to start with :

Thank God it's Friday!

Today was a bipolar an interesting day.

Like all week days, the day started off with work. Work today was busy and the day went by slowly... It dragged on and on. It helped that I was busy. It didn't help that I had a wardrobe malfunction. Yup. I did. 

I actually woke up early today and took time to get ready. I picked out a purple button down top with a black skirt. A reliable outfit. I definitely was not expecting something to go wrong throughout the day. 

  I was wrong. 

I didn't realize anything until I got back from my second bank trip. I walk into my office and start to smooth my skirt when I realize that my zipper was unzipped. I tried to zip it back up and realized that my zipper was stuck.

Yup, did you see the picture. (Please don't make fun of my illustration!) What I was trying to get across was that the slider (I had to Google the different parts of a zipper) was stuck and the part below the fastener that should have been zipped was not fastened. Thus, there was a huge hole.

I don't know how long I was walking around with the hole and I don't know if anyone noticed the hole. But if they noticed it, then they were def seeing my underthings! I was so embarrassed and so ready to get out of there so that I could ditch the skirt.

Fast forward to freedom. The work week was over and I was ready to do something.What did I do?


I saw Brave!

Such a great movie and I left completely satisfied with my decision to watch it. It did not even bother me that I watched it alone. [Yes. I go to the movies alone. It may sound weird. It may sound sad. But it does not bother me.]

Oh and the previews were amazing. I added a few movies to my must-watch list.



I have been waiting for The Hobbit for the longest time. I cannot wait to watch it!






Notice that two out of three of the movies that I listed are kids movies. That says something about my maturity!

Does anyone else out there go to the movies alone? Do you think it is weird?

Oh well. I will leave now before this post gets more random!

XO 


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Coast to Coast on Whispering Sweet Nothings. If it makes you feel better, I go to movies alone quite often, because my boyfriend isn't a huge fan of movies (or rather spending the money!). I'm actually planning on going to see Brave by myself tomorrow! Besides, my theory is it's not like you can actually talk during the movie anyways!

    My blog's at necklaceslaughterlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)