Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pesky little thing...

Yup...I'm horrible with this keeping in touch thing. I think my phone just hates me. 

Whenever I have it in my hands, it never seems to ring. 

When it does ring, I am either

a) in a different room, or 
b) in a setting where I cannot answer it (i.e. work)

I guess I really shouldn't blame it on my phone. It really is my fault. I just don't pay too much attention to my phone.

--- 
I just reread what I wrote and realized how depressed I sound. The funny part is that I am not depressed. I am actually quite happy. I went thrifting today and found a couple of cool pieces of clothing. I absolutely enjoy thrifting and always look for pieces that I can "fix-up". So, that's what I did today! I even had time to make adjustments to the items I bought! Cannot wait to show off my handiwork. 

I will leave you with the following:

"My magic brings Voldemort to the yard...
And I'm like...
It's hurting my scars"

Love that!

XO


I do realize that this is such a random post!!!

1 comment:

  1. I see that you are in FL too! I'm in Punta Gorda!! About 2 hours from Tampa!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)