Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Normal? Why yes, yes I am!

Guess what...

It's STILL raining and the winds are intense. I keep looking outside for signs of a tornado. That is probably not the wisest thing to do. But whatever.

And... because it's raining I decided to participate in a link-up. I never do these, but I have been following this one for a couple of weeks and have LOVED all of the previous questions. I might make this a habit. Key word: MIGHT. [[ I hate it when every post on someone's blog is a link-up. I can't explain it... I just do]]





1. Is it normal to lie about your age?


No. Why do it? Although I guess I can say that because I'm only 24. Ask me this 20 years from now. I may give a different answer then. 


2. Is it normal to have mistaken someone for the opposite sex?


I am guilty of this. Thus, I am going to say yes! Just so you know, I have created awkward situations because of this!


3. Is it normal to go #2 in a public restroom?


Ha! I have to say yes and no. Only do it if you are in a "I'm going to poop my pants if I don't go now" situation. IF you are not in the aforementioned situation and decide to go anyways, then there is one rule:


Try to do it when no one else is in the restroom.


There is nothing more awkward when I am washing my hands in the restroom or hovering over the toilet seat while peeing and I get an inkling that you are number-two-ing in the next stall. [And yes, do the hover in public restrooms. Just the thought of my butt on a public toilet seat makes me nauseous]



4. Is it normal to sit RIGHT NEXT TO a stranger at the movie theater?


Yes, if the theatre is packed.


Otherwise do not sit RIGHT next to me. It makes me want to punch your face [over-exaggeration] when people do this in a theatre that is not packed. I hate sharing my arm rest and I hate the passive-aggresive "This is my cup holder" game that ensues.


5. Is it normal to lie about your weight?


No. There is no reason for this. Lying about your weight implies that you are insecure. Own your weight. Be yourself and love who you are. 


With that said, it IS normal to forget or not know your weight. Hell, I don't know how much I weigh at the moment. If you ask me, I weigh between 120-140. If you want a better answer, then bring me a scale and I will stand on it for you. 


6. Is it normal to sing and dance in the car?

I do this all the time. So, yes. I think it is normal. I call bull shit to anyone who says they do not do this. I know you do. Why lie about it?


7. Is it normal to take self-pictures in public?

Normal? No. 
Do I do it? Yes.  


8. Is it normal for women to have a gun license?

I hate to say it but it isn't normal. I wish it was. Come on girls, let's go get us a gun license and create the new "normal"!


9. Is it normal to post pictures online of yourself in a bikini?

If it's a picture in a beach setting with friends, then it's fine. BUT if you are there doing a "sexy" [notice the quotes] pose, then NO. 


NO. NO. NO.  and I hate it when I see girls do it. Wake up and get a life people. When you put a picture of yourself in a bikini on any sort of social media it looks trashy and it gives off the worst impression of yourself. Think about what you do. Remember that anything you post will come back to  haunt you in the future. 


10. Is it normal to like the smell of gasoline?


Yes. I always get the strangest looks from people when I tell them that I like the smell of gasoline. Yup. They give me a funny look and then they say "So, do I". Don't lie. You know you do, too!




That was fun. I might just continue doing this!


Before I go, do me a favor. 



Read this


Please, please, please, PLEASE pray for Rebecca. Pray for her recovery. Pray for her family. Pray for her twin sister, Catherine. 

Hope everyone is having a nice night!


XO




PS...Let's count how many times I used the word "awkward" in this post!?!

3 comments:

  1. Love your answer to number four! Boyfriend and I went to see Rock of Ages... Theatre was full but not packed. In fact row ahead of us had ONE person in it. This group of three come in right as the movie starts and sits RIGHT next to us! Completely annoying, pretty sure my boyfriend wanted to punch them.

    Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you hover, do you (sometimes) pee on the seat? And if so, do you care to wipe it off or just leave it? (No I will not blame you if are a seat-sprinkler and if you just leave it there -I think it's a girls right to hover. But I am lucky to be male)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answers to these questions! I have to agree with you about Owning yourself!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)