Saturday, May 5, 2012

A few things...

I have learned in the last two days:

1. If you plan to leave on a Friday after work for a trip stick to the schedule you set.

2. If you don't follow #1 and decide to leave REALLY early the next day, then don't rely on your boyfriend (or significant other) to set the alarm. He will forget to set it AND you will wake up late.

3. If you wake up late you will have to rush.

4. With the lack of sleep and the stress from rushing, you BOTH will be exremely grouchy and lose patience with each other. GUARANTEED!

On a side note, Colon's niece is adorable. EXTREMELY adorable!

That's all for now. Hope you are having an amazing day!

XO Lourdes

Oooohhhh...and I saw a cool biker gang on I75 on my way to Miami. Sorry for the horrible picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)