Tuesday, April 10, 2012

She's got electric shoes...a mohair suit...

For the past week, ever since Kirsten got Benny, I have constantly heard one song in my head. 

At night while I'm dreaming... 

It's the soundtrack to my dreams...

At home while I am reading... 

The song is playing in my head...

At work while I am working... 

this damn song is in my head...

I randomly sing the ONE line that I know. 

Can you guess what the song is?

Here's a hint... 

The title of this post is a line from the song...

Need another hint? 

 27 Dresses has a cool scene where they sing this song in a bar...

Have you guessed it yet?

It's a catchy song and I bet you will have it stuck in your head when you figure it out...

XO


BENNIE...  B-B-B-BENNIEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)