Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's OK...

I'm going to try this out today...



IT'S OK...

...That all I want to do after work is veg out on the couch

...That I foresee an Instagram addiction. (Follow me: Lechagar)

...That I have to go through my "junk" and get rid of things before we move

...That I have never seen an episode of Jersey Shore... and I am not interested in watching it

...That my boyfriend meets up with a group of guys and plays fighting games with them. It's super cute and they are super nerdy!

...That I am loving the Deschanel sisters. They are gorgeous!

...That I eat fast food practically everyday

...That I miss my dad like crazy

...That I have nothing more to say...

Toodles

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)