Sunday, April 29, 2012

I am so lucky...

To have spent FIVE years with this guy...

(I chose this picture because I know he will comment on it!!!)


Five years is a long time.

I am sure I drive him crazy and he probably questions his sanity (and mine) every day. But that's OK because I love him.

These past five years have been remarkable. Yes, we have been through some hard times but we have gotten through them. We have learned so much about each other and in turn have learned a lot about ourselves. 

I could go on and on about our relationship and about how amazing Colon is. But, I'd rather not. I just want to say...

I love you baby.


Happy Five Year anniversary.

XO 






1 comment:

  1. Awww, I LOVE this! Congratulations to you both, and wishing you lots more anniversaries just like this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)