Saturday, March 31, 2012

Just a lazy Saturday

So, I am sitting here doing NOTHING on a Saturday morning and I feel GREAT. I woke up to a sunny day and all of a sudden the clouds start to roll in. I get out of bed, get dressed and get myself settled on the couch. Computer in hand. Hulu and Netflix on play. Nothing to bring me down. It pours. I can hear the pitter patter of the rain (which I love). Then, all of a sudden the rain stops and it becomes sunny. The weather is extremely moody today and that's how I like it. 

The rainy weather has given me an excuse to be LAZY. I have been catching up with shows and blogs. I have been enjoying the fact that I don't HAVE to do anything today. 

While sitting here, my mind keeps going back to the events of last night. Once I got off work, I rushed home and changed into more comfortable clothing. Then Kirsten and I were on our way to play with kitties. up, she was in search of a new kitty and invited me to come with her. I didn't expect to have as much fun as I did. In the end, she found her cat. I loved seeing how happy she was. That definitely made my night.

Anyways, I had so much fun playing with the kitties and am so happy for Kirsten because she is bringing her kitten home today. YAY!!!!

So, since the weather has improved and I have been sitting here all day long, I decided that I would end this post with a recap of last weeks things that make me happy. 

Monday March 19: Turning in my lease Yup...we have a place to live. We will be moving in May. EXCITING! Tuesday March 20: Colon's haircut He hates it. I love it. I'm right. He's wrong. Story of our lives. Wednesday March 21: Texts from my mom She's adorable!Thursday March 22: Aria from Pretty Little Liars Don't you think she is gorgeous? Friday March 23: Draw Something with the family Saturday March 24: Epcot Mu mom was in heaven. she had all 3 of her daughters with her and we all had a blast. It was fun drinking around the  world as a family! Sunday March 25: Shopping in Orlando

 And I have nothing else to say... 

Hope you are having an awesome weekend!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)