Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Diets are non-existent" day

Can you believe it? It's already Wednesday. The weeks are going by so fast and it's as if I cannot keep up. It has definitely been an interesting week so far. And I have a feeling that these next few days (and weeks) are going to get a lot better for me. I'll elaborate later.

I had so much fun reading everyone's Valentine's Day updates. Some were cute. Some were sentimental. Some made me jealous. All in all, it sounded like it was a great Valentines Day in the blog-osphere. 

What did I do? I worked and watched as flowers were delivered to the residents and my coworkers. What did Colon and I do for dinner? KFC and Taco bell. YUP... and I loved it. 

Keep in mind that Colon and I celebrated Valentines Day on Sunday night. He took me out to dinner at Ballyhoo's (an amazing restaurant) and I had such a great time. We then had a Star Wars Trilogy marathon. I had so much fun and I know Colon did, too. 

So, my Valentine's Day wasn't a typical romantic day but i got what I wanted. I don't need flowers or anything. All I need is for him to be here with me. So, I got what I needed!

Now, for a completely random story. Today, as I was sitting at work, I got the following text from my sister:

"Will you have a baby?"


Me: "What?


"You're old enough. i want to be an aunt. Christina is too young. You're at the PERFECT age! :)"


"JK. Don't tell mom I said that. She'd be pissed"


That was just the randomest thing and it made me laugh so hard! NO, I am not ready for a kid. I am not even married yet. So this message completely caught me off guard! Anyways, I know that was random. Just had to put it out there. Let's move on to something else...

I am on a roll with this "One Minute Writer" gig. I have done it for the last couple of days and I love doing it. Today's prompt is:

Day After: If the day after Valentine's Day was a holiday, what would it be called?

"I woke up with a horrible stomach ache. I should not have eaten all of those chocolates that Colon got me. Sure, I feel loved but my stomach is regretting all of the candy. The thing is, I still have a box of chocolates left. I shall finish them today on "Diets are non-existent" day"




I tried my best. I hope everyone is doing well!

XO 


I just realized how random this entire post was... WOW



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)