Thursday, January 12, 2012

New years resolutions 2012

I am a little bit late with my "New Years resolution" posts. 

This year, I did not make the typical "Get fit" resolutions this year. In previous years, I would make that resolution and would break it from the get go. The saddest part is, I wouldn't feel guilty. So, this year, I decided to make different kinds of New Year's resolutions. 

I currently have 35 "goals" on my 43 Things list, and am going to add them resolutions also. Check it out here if you want to see the list. I would like to (at least) make some kind of progress on these goals. I don't expect to complete everything, but I do expect to make steps towards completing everything on the list. 

43 Things also gives you the option to create "Resolutions for 2012". I only selected 3 goals to add to this category. These are extremely important to me and I will be extremely upset if I do not complete these. 

 Here they are:

1. Read AT LEAST one book each month

2. Create a jar where I put one idea, hope, wish, thought into it per week

3. Move up in the company

So far I have been working on all of them and it has been going well. Hopefully I can stick to these. 

I will be updating on each one of these as I start to make progress!

ALSO, I will be adding to my resolution list as the year progresses. I've never been good at coming up with resolutions.

(Oh and this is my 300th post! I can't believe I've been able to keep this up for more than a year!)



1 comment:

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)