Friday, January 13, 2012

My six names...

I was looking through Tumblr the other day and I saw this meme. I decided to do it just for fun... here I go...

1.Your real name: 
Lourdes

2. Your detective name (Favorite color and favorite animal): 
Purple turtle

That rhymes!! :)

3. Your soap opera name (middle name and street you live on):
Teresita Shiloh 

Not very dramatic...

4. Your Star Wars name (First three letters of last name, first two of middle name, first two of first name, last three of last name):
Echtelouga

hahahahahaha...how do you even say that?

5. Superhero name (color of your shirt, first item to your immediate left):
White Coach purse...

will save the day!

6. Goth name (Black and one of your pets):
Black Betta

(His name is Dundie...I thought Black Dundie would sound cool!)
----
I enjoyed that! Hope you did, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)