Thursday, January 5, 2012

Isn't it swell? Isn't it?

See... I told you that I wouldn't be gone for long. I still have not started the 365 post from last week...but it will be done soon. I am back in Gainesville and have had so much to do. That is probably why I have so many random thoughts...

1. These lyrics are stuck in my head:

"You can like the life your livin'
You can live the life you like
You can even marry Harry
But mess around with Ike
And that's good

Isn't it grand? Isn't it great?
Isn't it swell? Isn't it fun?
Isn't it?"

Yup. I have been singing it over and over and keep getting weird looks from my boyfriend. 10 points to the person who knows where this song is from...

2.Unpacking SUCKS. It's easy when you just have your stuff to worry about. But, guess who has to unpack her boyfriend's stuff, too. 

THIS GIRL...

My boyfriend had been gone for six months. So, we had 6 months worth of things to unpack. I decided that we could divide it up. He could start unpacking/putting away all of the electronic things and I would handle the clothes and the closet. I should have known what would happen.

He finished before me. I come out and I see something like this:

This picture was taken a day or two later, but you get the drift.


Yup. He was playing video games. What was I doing? Rearranging my closet to make space for his clothes. I swear that the boy has more clothes than I do. 


3. It's weird having Colon back. Don't get me wrong. I am extremely happy to have him here. BUT, I have not had someone living with me for 6 months. I got used to the emptiness. Now, the apartment feels full and welcoming. Plus, It's weird when I leave for work and things are rearranged when I get home. I'll definitely have to get used to that!


4. I am totally addicted to foursquare and am constantly checking in. It's kind of sad. The minute that I walk into a store or restaurant, I reach for my phone to check in! Sad. I know! If you have foursquare, friend me if you get the chance!


5. I am in love with piña. I bought one yesterday on a whim and it was the best decision ever. I sliced it up and started eating it. YUMMY! I even got Colon to eat some with me. 


6. Being sick SUCKS!!!!!!!!


I guess that's it!


XO

1 comment:

  1. That must be so fun to have your bf home! Typical boys playing video games :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)