Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Isn't it lovely?

Colon has been in Gainesville for less than two weeks and he is already shocking me with the things he does. 

1. He has cooked every night for the past 3 nights. Not mac and Cheese. I am talking yummy in my tummy, wonderfully seasoned, well-prepared food.

2. We had a crazy night on Saturday night and I woke up quite...sick. Colon laid with me and cuddled with me up until I had to go to work. Then, two hours before my shift ended, I see him come into the office. Do you know why? 

He came in to drop off a Dr. Pepper. He knows that I LOVE Dr. Pepper. 

SWEET BOY. 

3. When I met Colon, he was not very particular about the cleanliness of the apartment. That is why this next thing is making it into this post. 

Colon made the bed. 

Yes. I said it. (or typed it)

He took the time to smooth out the wrinkles on the comforter and he made the bed. I love him for this.

SWEET BOY. 

I love him! I really do!


1 comment:

  1. aw, this is so adorable! he definitely sounds like a keeper! especially if he cooks for you! mr. taylor is still working on that one! ,)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)