Friday, January 27, 2012

Arrrrrrrrrts and crafts weekend

Lately I have been extremely lazy. And I am not just talking about blogging. I have had a hard time getting myself out of bed and changing in the morning. It's like a mini semi-depression. 

During my free time, I have only managed to take out and start a puzzle that my friend Chris gave me and watch United States of Tara. Have you ever seen that show? I had never heard of it until I saw it on Netflix and I decided to check it out. 

My. mind. was. BLOWN.

Weirdest show but still addictive. I suggest you watch it.

Anyways, I decided that I would make myself join the real world today. I opened up my Google reader and saw that under "Blogs I follow" I had 130 posts to catch up on. So I sat and read and commented. Took forever but I have to say that it brightened my day. (I love reading all of your blogs. I feel like I am getting to know you all!!!)It motivated me to do something to blog about while Colon is in Tampa for Gasperilla. (I wish I did not have to work so I can join him) So, I made a list of all of the things I planned to do while Colon is in Tampa. Alone time doing my arts and crafts. Just seeing it written gets me so excited. 

Don't get me wrong, I will miss Colon and will spend the whole time wishing he was here. It's just, having him back in town was a big change. I went 6 months with him in another state and now he is here 24/7. I find myself postponing projects so as not to bother him. 

I hope this doesn't sound bad. I am just being honest. I also want to make it clear: 

I will not trade his being here 24/7 for anything else!

So, I am excited for my arts and crafts weekend! Let it begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)