Sunday, January 15, 2012

365 Days of Happiness: January 9- January 15

This week has been busy and exhausting. But, there were still so many things things to brighten my days...
----
Monday January 9
Piña



So yummy!!!

Tuesday January 10
Big Lou's pizza with Kirsten


The slices are HUGE and it's always amazing when I go with Kirsten. 

Wednesday January 11
English research up to 1300


I know this sounds weird, but during my free time, I "research" English history. Well, I am proud to say that I have researched up to the 1300's. I'm proud of myself!

Thursday January 12
The Vampire Lestat



I finished this book and I truly do recommend it. it has a different feel from Interview with a Vampire, but it is just as good. It will blow Twilight out of the water! I promise!

Friday January 13
Beauty and the Beast in 3D
Wine and cheese with baby



Beauty and the Beast in 3D 




+

 Wine and cheese with baby


 = 

DATE NIGHT

And guess what. It was ALL his idea. Yup. Get jealous. It's alright. He's definitely a keeper!



Saturday January 14
The Fat Tuscan



You're probably wondering what this is. Well, it's a restaurant with amazing food and an amazing atmosphere. We went for a birthday dinner and I could not help myself. The decor was beautiful. I definitely recommend it if you are ever in the Gainesville area. 

Sunday January 15
Julien in Paris



One of my good friends went back to France and just recently got a job in Paris. He managed to snap this picture on his way to work. He's so lucky. Isn't it beautiful?

----

I guess that's the end. 

bisous



1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that pineapple looks SO GOOD, and so does The Fat Tuscan! YUM! All I want is food! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)