Thursday, December 22, 2011

Random thoughts so close to Christmas!?!

I'm just going to go straight into the boring random thoughts that seem to consume me!


-----
1. Christmas is 3 days away

Let me repeat.

CHRISTMAS IS 3 DAYS AWAY!!!!

This is crazy! It has crept up sprinted up on us.  

2. Christmas being close could only mean one thing...

Colon will be here in 2 days.

TWO

FREAKING

DAYS

until I can take picture like this


(minus the facial hair... I hate no-shave November)

I cannot wait to see him!!!!!!!!! So excited!

3. I walked into work today and was surprised by another Christmas gift... from Andrea! It was just awesome!!! Do you want to see?...No?... Well I'm going to show it to you anyways! 

The cutest card and it is SPARKLY!!!!

Sparkly!

She's sooooo creative!!!!!

There were things stuffed inside the box

 She knows I love turtles. How? Because I constantly talk about them at work AND because of this post.




I absolutely LOVE my presents!

4. So, speaking of Christmas and Christmas gifts leads me to Bath and Body Works. I am obsessed with that store and I try to avoid it at all costs. Why? Because, I ALWAYS leave with some kind of purchase. Sometimes I buy soap. Sometimes I leave with lotion. 

Anyways, I went shopping with Kirsten and we ended up walking into Bath and Body works. I had no intention of buying something and what did I see when I walked in?

SALES

So many sales. I ended up buying small gifts for my coworkers and some candles. Speaking of candles. Their 3 wick candles were 2 for $20. WHAT A STEAL!

5. Pinterest finally works for me. That's a Christmas present in and of itself! I am addicted already! if you want, you could follow me on Pinterest...

Follow Me on Pinterest

My Pinterest is quite empty, but I am sure it will fill up soon!


6. So, I have to say that I have a new addiction. I had never seen a full episode of How I Met Your Mother until the other day. A couple of friends have mentioned it to me and I decided that I would start watching it. Best decision ever. I am addicted.


I just watched the season 1 ending and it really made me sad. If you have seen the series, then you know what I am talking about. 


7. I got the cutest theme for my phone. It is a Christmas theme and the best part is the battery indicator. I know that sounds weird, but let me explain. The snowman in the background is the battery indicator. The snowman melts as the battery life becomes low! 
-----


I hope everyone is almost done with their Christmas shopping! I am pretty much done. I just have to find something for Colon's brothers, which is proving to be difficult. What do you buy boys anyways?


Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)