Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Priceless...


When I was younger, I would make Christmas lists and hand them out to every adult in my family. I won't be able to do that this year (I am too old for that, right?). 

But, I CAN post some of the things here. Get Excited! 

Taken from here
--------
Taken from here



Do you know who this is? Do you recognize her?

Well, It's Audrey Tautou. 

She is one of my favorite actresses and I constantly find myself "craving" her movies. (That sounds weird...) Anyways, I have seen many of her movies, and have loved all of them. So, I would like to start collecting them. (That means, I can watch them WHENEVER I want!)

 For Christmas, I want to start my Audrey Tautou movie collection. 

Picture taken from here

Image taken from here

^^^One of my FAVORITE Audrey movies!

Picture found here
Most people know her from here^^^

Picture found here

^^^This movie was intense. But her performance was amazing!
Image found here
Picture taken from here

<<<Watch this one first and then watch that one >>>>


These two movies are quite random but I promise that you will like them! 


The last two movies that I will show are MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES! She truly shows her acting talents in them!
Picture taken from here


Picture taken from here
Priceless and He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not are amazing! 


Priceless will make you hate her at the beginning, but she grows on you. Plus, you realize how beautiful she is!


He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not will scare you. It really will. It will make you rethink all of your relationships and it will also make you think about perspective.


Anyways, those are the movies that I want to start my Audrey Tautou collection with. I suggest you watch them! I am sure that you will love them!


much love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)