Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I did it! All with help from The Beatles!

I did it! I did it! I came up with 43 songs!

It took me forever to compile this list, which is kind of embarrassing, but I have an excuse! I promise!

Ahhh… you are probably confused. Ok. Where do I start?

:::::Clearing my throat:::::

A couple of months ago (like 6 or 7 months ago) I decided to create a list of 43 songs that I love to sing along with. I am proud to say that I have finally 
completed it!

I know. I know. It took me forever!

But I do have an excuse!!

1. I am horrible at remembering things. So, I could hear a song and make a mental note to add it to my list, but I would forget.

2. I forget about this goal (Just being extremely honest)

So, how did I complete it?

I could initially think of roughly 25 songs that I could add to this list. But for some reason 
my mind hit a road block. Then, today, I was in the mood for The Beatles. I started listening to them and realized that NONE of the songs were on the list.

This was my moment. I listened and as the different songs started to play, I added them to the list.

Do you know what happened?

My list DOUBLED in size !!!!!

Can you believe it?

SO, my list is now riddled with Beatles songs and I love it! If you would like to see the list, you can see it on the right side of my blog. (This is for those that are reading from
something other than my blog...ie 43 Things)

Anyways, I am extremely proud of myself. Not (solely) because I compiled a list of songs, but because:

1. I remembered something

2. I  FINISHED something

3. I can cross something off of my 43 Things list!

I know this was random and quite scatterbrained.


XO Lourdes

PS… I typed this up using HTML!!!! eeep… that makes me so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)