Thursday, December 1, 2011

Here's to continuing my blog and other thoughts...

Can you believe it? It's the first day of December! You know... the month that Christmas happens? The year has gone by so fast and there is so much to do.

Like...

Christmas Shopping

Christmas Planning

Seeing Colon! 

Thinking crazy and random thoughts like these...

1. Oh crap...Christmas gifts and Christmas cards. These need to get done! The Black Friday sales didn't even help. All they did was overwhelm me! God help me with these! (Why am I using so many exclamation points?)

2. I need to figure out what I am doing for the holidays. I know I am going to work and was planning to go back home to Pensacola but it seems as if my mom is planning a trip to California. So, is it Gainesville for me? Plus, I need the schedule to be done so I know what days I have off. 

3. I definitely do not want to rush through this month, but I cannot wait until my love comes back to Gainesville! Oh yeah...EXCITING! Kisses and hugs GUARANTEED every day!

4. I have been blog hopping lately and always enjoy reading the different posts. There are so many blogs and so many topics. Everyone has there own reason for blogging and it is inspiring. It makes me want to keep up with my blog. 

5. is it weird that I always have a smile when the Swiffer Sweeper and Scrubbing Bubbles commercial comes on? I love when the show the scenes were everything is wiped clean!

6. I bought a Christmas tree! A fake one, but a Christmas tree nonetheless. Also, we got a HUGE Christmas tree at work! LOVE IT!

7. I am loving Kirsten more and more as the days go by. She is awesome and is an amazing friend. I am so lucky to have had a chance to form a friendship with her. I cannot wait until Colon meets her!

8. I talked to my brother and sisters on thanksgiving day and it was amazing. I miss them so much and loved hearing their voice. They have grown up so much and seeing pictures of them makes me so proud.

9. Insomnia had become a problem for me. I cannot sleep even when I am exhausted. Anyone have an idea on how to prevent this? Lately, I have been getting 4 hours a sleep a night and have even stayed up all night one night. It is ridiculous. My body cannot take this anymore.

10. I read a couple of my first blog entries and I am surprised at what I read. You could tell how depressed I was just by the way I wrote. I have come a long way and am so happy that this blog has helped me. I am pretty sure that my blog has something to do with it and plan to continue blogging. It is fun and it allows me to express myself without worrying about what others think.

11. I hate it when people post Facebook statuses that do not use any kind of punctuation. It's annoying and confusing. Sometimes the message portrays the wrong idea when you post without punctuation. COME ON PEOPLE! (I don't care if it is the wrong punctuation. Just use something to vary the sentences!)

Anyways, that's enough randomness for this week.

Much love!

2 comments:

  1. don't worry girl, a lot of things apply to everyone. i'm excited / overwhelmed thinking of all the present i have to get. oh gosh!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you the most. You are amazing and I truly am the lucky one :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)