Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happiness Continued: December 19- December 25

Sorry this entry was so late. What can I say? Christmas trumps blogging 


-----
Monday December 19
Pinterest is working!

It's finally working. I have started to figure it out. The only problem is that I am addicted!

Tuesday December 20
How I met your mother


Speaking of addictions. I am completely addicted to this show. I cannot stop watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix!

HILARIOUS!


Wednesday December 21
Giving Christmas gifts


Thursday December 22
Ally McBeal


I have always heard about this show, but I have never seen it. So, when I saw it on Netflix, I decided it was time to start watching it. Now, I am addicted. It's...quirky...and I love it!

Friday December 23
Playing with Zoey and Olive


Both Richard and Kirsten went out of town already and they both left their cats. So, I went over to their apartments and played with Zoey and Olive. I have to say that they are the cutest cats. 

Saturday December 24
Colon is back


What did I do today? I drove from Gainesville to Miami.
Long day.
Long drive.
But it was worth it. Why?
Colon came back. It feels so good! I love it!

Sunday December 25
CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Talking to Dad
Spending day with Uncle


Merry Christmas everyone. Today was amazing. Why?


1. It's Christmas
2. I got to be able to spend it with my wonderful boyfriend.
3. I was able to spend time with my uncle.
4. I spoke to my dad! (The best part)
5. I talked to all of my siblings.


It was an amazing day and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to have such an awesome day!




Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)