Monday, December 5, 2011

Buttons...what are they?

I started my blog for myself. It was a way for me to express myself and work on my self confidence. I had no intention of trying to get other people to read it. It was solely for me and if others read it (and it helped them) then that is fantastic. 

Then, a couple of months ago, I discovered other peoples blogs. I became addicted. But I started noticing a couple of things. 

Like...

I have started to see people posting about buttons lately and I want to know what the deal is with these buttons. 

Also, what are the awards?

Can someone explain them to me?

Sorry for being so naive. I have been blogging for over a year, but did not start reading other blogs until a couple of months ago.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie!! A button is an image/photo of you that peple can grab from your page and put it on theirs. It helps promote your blog! For example I swap buttons with other girls and put each others buttons on our page! Some people charge to place your button on their page. Awards are another way for small blogs to get noticed.

    Hope this helps!
    Xoxo
    Manda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)