Thursday, November 3, 2011

Why am I so scatterbrained?

1. I was just looking at my 43 Things list and I noticed that I am down to 36 things. That is awesome. At the beginning of the year, I had 43 things on my list. That means 7 things were removed; two of which were related to my "career goals" which are no longer an interest to me. At least 10 of the 36 will be there for the next couple of things, but I need to get working on the other stuff.

2. Every day my neighbor comes home and checks his car. he seriously walks around it and checks every window and every door. That is not weird. I know. But he promptly disappears into his apartment and comes out IN HIS UNDERWEAR and roller blades. Don't get me wrong. I think roller-blading is cool. I just have not seen some one over the age of 13 roller-blade in about 6 or 7 years. 
Anyways. He does this every day and he seems to study some kind of manual in between skating. That is what I call dedication. I wonder if he is in some kind of roller derby team. Wait... Is roller derby only for girls? And don't they use regular roller skates? hmmmm....

3. I love the Publix 2-for-1 deals. They are life savers!


4. I wonder what happened to the old GP mailman, Justin. He was so cool and I loved the talks that we have. If you are reading, "HI JUSTIN".


5. I am going to see my boyfriend in a week. OH. MY. GOD. I am so excited. 


6. I wonder how many people actually read my blog. I get responses [through conversations, email] but rarely through my blog. Am I just babbling on to myself? I don't mind if I am, I just wonder how many of you are out there. I am someone who will read a blog (weekly, daily, etc) but not officially "follow" on there blog because I am...ashamed?...scared? I don't know why I am scared. I just am. 


7. CRAP! I have to start paying my loans back! This sucks!


8. I just saw a commercial for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser kitchen and bathroom scrubbers. I caught myself smiling. Why am I so weird?


9. Did you know that Breaking Dawn movie is going to be divided into 2 parts.  What is up with doing that and why do people think that these movies are good? I watched the first 2 movies because a friend invited me. After watching these movies, I was scared to read the books. I am getting over that fear and am starting to read them. 


Lourdes

1 comment:

  1. They break movies into two so they can make twice the money of course :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)