Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What can it be?

So, Halloween has passed and Thanksgiving is coming. Time is flying by and the holidays are coming up so fast. I cannot believe how fast everything is coming up. This is why I have already started making a list of people that I am going to a)give a gift to, or b)give a card. I know it is early, but I have always found it hard to choose Christmas gifts for people. It honestly is the hardest part for me. I want my gifts to be perfect and don't want to get them a useless gift. My gifts are going to show how much they mean to me.

So, my "gift list" is coming along, but there is one person that I am having trouble with.
MY BOYFRIEND.
I am so confused as to what I am going to get him and I have been looking in stores, online, etc. He is so hard to shop for and everything that he wants is SO expensive.
AND I refuse to get him another video game. Actually, let me clarify that. I do not mind getting him a video game as long as I can get him something else. Something that shows that I actually put some thought into his gift.

What makes it harder is that he always gives me excellent gifts (remember the Kindle?) and he already has my Christmas gift picked out. He is so romantic. He has already started telling me that I am going to love his gift and that I should get excited because I really want it. Can you say pressure?

Last Christmas he started a tradition. He would text me clues about his gift and I would have to figure it out. He would never tell me if my clue is right. I didn't want him to tell me if I was right, but it was a fun game. I am happy because he is continuing that tradition. Since he already has my gift, he has been coming up with clues. He texted the first clue last night. It said:

" Handle with care, it may be hot to the touch".

I am going to start posting all of the clues on my blog and am also going to start guessing. I thought it would be fun to include you in on it and maybe you could make guesses of your own. Once I get the gift, we can see how well I/we did.

The first thing that came to my mind when I read the riddle was: Kindle Fire. You would definitely have to handle the Kindle Fire with care and the word "hot" in the clue made me think of "Fire". That may be a long shot and I hope he did not spend so much money on me. But, I think my guess was adequate because I had shown interest in the Kindle Fire when he first showed it to me. Oooh, it would be awesome if I got one.

Oh well, what do you think? Any help would be appreciated.

:) Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)