Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thoughts

Found on Google pictures :)

Thanksgiving is today and I am stuffing my face with food. Unfortunately, I found out too late that my mother and sisters could not visit. But, I still have the good food to make this day enjoyable. 

I hope that everyone is having a great Thanksgiving and hope that you are spending it with those you love and cherish. Since it is Thanksgiving, I thought it would be appropriate to do a Thanksgiving themed Thursday's Thoughts. 
(There is no particular order to this list!)  


 I wanted to start with thoughts of thanks pertaining to my trip. 


1. Richard and his awesomeness
Do you remember Dundie? Well, I was so worried about feeding him during my trip. Thank God Richard was able to do it for me. I just want to say how much I appreciate him for doing this. I know it is an easy task, but he went out of his way to do it. 


2. Laura and Javi 
I know that I have mentioned them several times before, but I have to mention them again. They have been great and have helped me out so much in the last few weeks. 
a) They let me leave my car at their place in Tampa while I was on my trip. 
b) They paid for lunch and took me to the airport.
c) They picked me up from the airport and cooked dinner for me.


They are amazing and I am so thankful for everything that they have done for me. I am also thankful to have them in my life. 


----
Now we can move on to being thankful for all the awesome things I have in my life...


3. Talking to a French friend 
I know that you do not want to be named, so I will not name you. I just want to let you know that I am thankful for our conversations and for your company! 


For everyone else, I am excited because my French friend will be typing up two posts for me. He is a little bit shy and was nervous about it. But I told him not to worry. I suggested that he do a post in English describing his favorite things about his country: France. The second one will be in French (mostly for me... but you could try translating it too). I am extremely excited and hope you are too!


4. A healthy family 
 I am unbelievably lucky to have such a large, healthy family. I know that I never tell them how much they mean to me, but I want to take this time to tell them just that. I am so thankful for them and I will always be there for them. 


I love you mom, dad, Maribet, Christina, Alicia, Valeria, Eddy, and Natalia. You mean the world to me and well be eating my Thanksgiving feast with you guys in mind. 

5. Friends
There are too many people to name. I just want to let everyone know that I am so thankful for you guys. You keep me happy and love me for all my nerdy ways. You are not forgotten and are in my prayers on this Thanksgiving day!


6. A warm and comfortable apartment
There are so many people that do not have the luxury of having some concrete place to live. AND there are many people that may have a place to live but it is not as comfortable as the living conditions that I am used to. Thus, I am so thankful for a place to live. 

7. Having food to eat 
How many people are there in the world that do not have food to eat everyday. There are people that worry about their next meal and here I am overindulging. I am so lucky to have "overindulgence" as a problem. So, I am so thankful to have food to eat everyday for every meal. 


8. A wonderful boyfriend
He is...
amazing
smart
nerdy
romantic
sociable


and he actually likes me. I mean... that is HARD! Can you believe it? He LOVES me! I am extremely lucky to have him in my life and am so blessed to have him as a best friend. So, he is definitely on my list to give thanks for. 




There are so many more things to be thankful for. I hope you are appreciating things in your life!


Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)