Friday, November 4, 2011

Ooohh... Unexpected visitors!!!

I cannot believe how fast this week has gone by. When the week started, I thought it would crawl by. I thought that my anticipation for my trip would make this week go by at a snails pace. But, it hasn't and I was wrong to predict that nothing exciting would happen this week because a few things happened that are worth mentioning.

First, my trip to California will commence in 6 days. Next Thursday, I will wake up early and drive to Tampa to meet up with Javi and Laura. When I booked my tickets, I set up this part of the trip. I thought it would be nice to see them and also saw the convenience in leaving my car at Javi's place. I really am grateful that they are so nice and that they are helping me out. Wow! I am so excited for this trip! I cannot believe I will see him in less than a week! 

ONE WEEK!

Second, Javi and Laura are coming to visit today. A few weeks ago, Javi asked me to procure two tickets to Gator Growl for him and Laura. I was only too happy to do that for him. But, of course, I procrastinated and didn't think about it till Wednesday when he messaged me about something else. He asked me if I could pick up tickets to the Vanderbilt game this weekend. I, of course, was happy to do that for him. He gave me the directions on where I had to meet the person. 





Once I had all of the information, I realized that it was Homecoming week and that Gator Growl was Friday (today!!!!). I scrambled to buy the tickets and thank God that I was able to buy them. I ran around campus on Wednesday and was able to buy all the tickets for Javi. 




When I called him to confirm that I had everything, he asked if he and Laura could stay at my apartment. How could I say no? I was so excited to see them.

So, this week has been full of unexpected happenings and they have helped for the week to pass by extremely fast!

OH YEAH!

BEAT THE COMMODORES!

Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)