Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holiday sales and all the gifts...

Christmas is coming. 


Thanksgiving has gone and it's almost time for my favorite holiday! I am so excited. The only thing I am nervous about are the gifts. I already know what I am getting for a good chunk of my list, but there are still some people that I am so confused about. 

Wednesday night, I started to freak out about my boyfriend's gift. My mind was blank. I knew what I didn't want to get him. In this post, I wrote the following:



"I am so confused as to what I am going to get him and I have been looking in stores, online, etc. He is so hard to shop for and everything that he wants is SO expensive.
AND I refuse to get him another video game. Actually, let me clarify that. I do not mind getting him a video game as long as I can get him something else. Something that shows that I actually put some thought into his gift."

My feelings towards his gifts have not changed. So, I started to surf the web on Wednesday night. After a few hours of looking, I finally bought a couple of things that I know that he will love and I am sure that he will not expect it. 

I called him up the minute that I bought the items. After rubbing my purchases in his face, he promptly informed me that he didn't care what I got him and would really be happy if I just bought something for myself for him to enjoy. 

:::wink wink:::

Once he said that, I knew what I had to do. There is no harm in getting an extra gift, right? 

I went on the Frederick's of Hollywood website and looked around. When I first logged on, do you know what I saw?

Can you guess?

No?

Well, I saw this:


EVERYTHING is 25% off!

When I saw that, I knew that I was going to buy something. Anyways, I ended up buying a couple of things and I am excited. I am sure that Colon I will like it!

So, I think that you should check out Frederick's before the sale ends!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)