Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happiness Continued: November 14 - November 20


The past week and a half has been amazing. I got to see my love and that is all that matters. Everyone keeps asking me "what did you do in California" and I feel like answering "I saw my boyfriend". He was the most important part of the trip and I am just lucky that we were able to do so many things. My trip has been  detailed here, here, and here. Since this week was spent in California, much of this list has been described in this post. The things that have been described will be highlighted in pink. 

Monday November 14
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Tuesday November 15
Colon's new phone

Wednesday November 16
Eating Chocolate cake with baby

Thursday November 17
Wine Tasting with baby
Drinking wine with my love

Friday November 18
Sushi and Dive bar with baby

Saturday November 19
Olive Garden dinner with baby

Sunday November 20
Cute Netbook
Dinner with Javi and Laura

I left California today and I am extremely sad. I missed Colon from the time that he left me in the security line. I was pouting until I had to take out the Netbook for the security line. Yes, you read it correctly. I have a Netbook. Colon gave me it because he does not use it. I think it is super cute but whenever I look at it, it reminds me of Colon. I think that is why I like it. It serves as a reminder. 

The travelling day ended with dinner with Javi and Laura. They picked me up from the airport and and took me back to their place. Then Laura started to cook. She is an amazing cook. I loved talking to them while she cooked and I was impressed with how good the food tastes. Maybe I could take lessons from her...


This week was amazing. I hope yours was too.

Lourdes
***Sorry this was posted so late! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)