Friday, November 25, 2011

Guilty pleasures and other things to look forward to...

Monday was an interesting day. I arrived in Gainesville on Sunday and was too tired to do anything. So, when I woke up on Monday, I had specific things that I had to do. Once everything was done, I was at a loss. I missed Colon terribly and I didn't want to study. What else was there to do? I did not feel like cleaning and could not think of anything else to do. So, I started to look on Facebook. 

BIG MISTAKE!

There were four status updates pertaining to Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1. I don't know why, but I had the urge to go see that movie. So, I found the certificate that a friend gave me and I went to the movies. 


I sat down and looked around. Everyone was paired up. There were couples, friends, and families. I was the only one in the theater that came by them self to see the movie. It didn't bother me and has never bothered me. I just thought it was hilarious. 

So, I really did not think the movie was anything special. I was consumed with the same feelings that I had while reading the books. I loved the love story and it was cool seeing how they portrayed the happenings in the fourth book. 

The best thing about the movie were the trailers that were shown before the movie started. I saw a couple of movies that I am excited to see. 

The Hunger Games


So excited to see this movie. I saw the trailer and I knew what movie it was for. It looked like this movie was going to be good. 

New Years Eve


Yup. I have been seeing commercials for this movie for the past couple of weeks and I am excited to see it. I even asked Colon if he would take me to see it when it comes out. He said "NO". He has this weird "I won't see chick flicks EVER" policy and actually sticks to it. Anyways, After seeing the actor line-up, I am set on watching this movie when it comes out. How could it be bad?

Snow White and the Huntsman


I saw this trailer and I am actually intrigued. I do NOT want to see it because of Kristen Stewart. She actually makes me second guess watching this movie. It looks interesting and I am excited!



Are there any movies that you want to see?


By the way... it's black Friday and work was intense today. I wasn't able to make it to the stores for shopping but that's OK. I like shopping online anyways. Anyways, what is up with the Kohls Black Friday commercial? I died laughing when I heard it!



***all pictures were taken from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)