Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crazy for mocs


A couple of month's ago, I bought a pair of faux moccasins at Payless. I bought them because they were cute and were actually extremely comfortable. They are lined with faux fur and keep my feet warm when I wear them. I wore them, for the first time, two weeks ago and then I decided to wear them on my trip to California. It was the best idea ever. They were so comfortable!!! Now, I want to get another pair. I was looking on the Internet and came across The Kilty Suede Moccasin. (Scroll down to view these moccasins).

Image found at this website

They look comfortable and I like that they come in several colors. I would love to get the following colors: red, blue, and any of the different shades of brown.

Anyways, I thought these would be fun to share!

Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)