Friday, October 21, 2011

My dream ___... what is your dream____?


One of my favorite things to do is people watch. I mean... I go to Wine and Cheese Gallery most Friday's and I always sit at the table near the windows. This allows me to watch the people around me and also allows me to watch the people walking by. There are so many mannerisms and so many styles. It is just so much fun.

Anyways, the other day, I was watching people and it occurred to me that I like to watch people because it allows me to dream. OK, let me explain. When I watch people, I start to think about life in their shoes. Are they happy? Do they love the way they look? Do they love their possessions? Things like that.

Once I realized that my train of thought always went in this direction, I started to analyze myself. I realized that I am happy, but I still dream of bigger and greater things. So, after coming across a "My Dream...____" post on another blog, I decided that I should do the same.



My Dream...BODY

OK, everybody I tried finding a body that I could say that I "dream of" but honestly I could not find one. I can honestly say that I like my body. OK. I DO think I have some toning up to do, but that is easy enough right? Why should I "dream" of having another body when mine is just fine. So, [girly] push-ups and crunches, here I come...



My Dream...VACATION

A trip to Europe

Yes. Those of you that know me... know how much I want to go. I mean, I already have my trip planned out. I have already made a list of:
 all of the COUNTRIES that I want to go to
all the CITIES in those countries that I want to visit
all the SITES (buildings, streets, shops, etc) that I want to see

Looking at my list, I know I am going to either
A) Take more than one trip. I would say, at least 30 trips to Europe 
OR
B) Take one 6-month long trip to Europe. This trip will consist of constant travelling.




My Dream...HOUSE

The Palace of Versailles

You are already aware of my dream vacation. The palace of Versailles is DEFINITELY on the list of sites that I want to visit on my dream vacation. I have seen plenty of pictures of the palace and...

I WANT MY HOUSE TO BE JUST LIKE THAT! 

Beautiful. Elegant. Huge. 

So many more adjectives could be added. I am pretty sure that a visit to the palace will solidify my election of the palace as my dream house.





My Dream...JOB

Honestly. I have thought about this for days. OK. I said I would be honest. I have been thinking about this for the past couple of years and I do not have an answer. Hopefully I figure it out soon. 

OH WAIT. I constantly joke about this but I think there is a little bit of truth to it. I want to be...
 an educated housewife. 

Yup. That sounds great. It might get a little bit boring. BUT it sounds great :)



My Dream...CAR


An antique/ vintage car


YUP... Modern cars are cool. They are convenient. BUT, I love how vintage cars look. I wish I knew more about them.



My Dream...MAN

Isn't he cute? If you don't know who this is, I am happy to introduce my boyfriend. 

But in all seriousness, my dream man is Cary Grant


I have watched his movies since I was like 12 or 13. That was when my obsession with black and white movies (along with "older" movies) started. He was just so suave. So self-assured. So handsome. No matter that he married a hundred different women. He is OK in my eyes.

Oh well... It is raining here and it is perfect. I am sitting here at my favorite coffee shop. I am studying people-watching and having a blast. 

I need to get back to work and stop day-dreaming.

Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)