Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happiness Continued: September 26- October 2



Love means making the other happy, even from a distance


-Anonymous



This week was so full of new life and happiness. It is funny how something so little and so simple can make you so happy. Here I go with the little things...




Monday September 26


You probably saw the picture and thought 
"OH, NO! Another 'The Office' entry"
 Well, I have to say that this is NOT an entry related to my favorite show. I was looking through my Google reader and one of the blogs I follow mentioned Jenna Fischer's blog. It really isn't updated often, but it is a cute blog! Check it out!


Tuesday September 27
Home Alone



Every Christmas, my family would watch the Home Alone movies. You would think that I would get sick of watching the movies. BUT I never have and STILL love watching them. I am still fascinated by the "booby traps" that Kevin (Macaulay Culkin) set throughout the movie. 

Wednesday September 28
Getting tickets to the UF vs Alabama game


So, since I did not enter the lottery this year, I assumed that I would miss out on attending the football games of this season. Then, my friend found me a reasonably priced ticket for the football game against Alabama this Saturday. I jumped on the opportunity and am so excited! I know this will be a tough game but I believe in my Gators! What can I say?


It's Great...
To Be...
A FLORIDA GATOR!

Thursday September 29
Christina's Birthday



My not-so-baby sister turned 21 today and I am so happy for her. I cannot believe that she is of legal drinking age and can actually go out and get wine (or any other alcoholic beverage) with me. Today made me realize how grown up she is and how proud I am of her. She has done so much and I know that she will do so much more in her life. I love her and just want to say

Happy 21st Birthday Christina! I love you!


Friday September 30
Dancing with the stars




To be honest, I never was able to get into this show. I could watch little snippets but did not find myself rushing home every day to watch the stars dance. That is why I was surprised when I turned on the TV tonight and came upon this show. I do not know what made me stay on the channel (maybe it was Rob Kardashian), but I ended up watching the whole "episode". I was not acquainted with many of the "stars" that were part of this season, but there were a few that I wanted to highlight.
 If you did not know the stars of this season are Carson Kressley, Chaz Bono, Chynna Phillips,David Arquette, Elisabetta Canalis, Hope Solo, J.R. Martinez, Kristin Cavallari, Nancy Grace, Ricki Lake, Rob Kardashian, and Ron Artest. The only people that I am familiar with are Mr. Kardashian (of course),
 Nancy Grace (She truly annoys me),
 Ricki lake (I'll always remember Hairspray & her talk show. RICKI RICKI RCKI)
Kristin Cavallari (I remember her from Laguna Beach & The Hills and don't care for her),
 and David Arquette ( He's so weird and I love it!).


 As for the other dancers, either I
a) have heard their names but did not know too much about them
or
b) Their significance is truly lost to me.


In all honesty, i probably will not watch another episode of the show. But, it did provide a nice night of TV and wine!




Saturday October 1
Baby Landon in the world




BABIES...BABIES...BABIES


Babies everywhere and it is making me happy. Today, a new baby is trying to make it into this world. Whether he is coming out today or tomorrow, does not make a difference. Baby Landon is making today another happy day. I bet he is going to be super cute. I mean, how can he not be? He has such beautiful parents. 


So, Baby Landon... This is for you. Please get here soon. We all want to see you! We all love you already! Also, keep your mommy safe because we love her, too!

Sunday October 2
Booking my tickets to see my boyfriend...


I am sooooooo excited. Baby Landon come today which makes my day amazing already. BUT guess what else happened. 
Have you guessed? 
Wait, do not look at today's title. Oh! you did? Oh well! Then you know it is official! I get to see my boyfriend in a month and 8 days. How exciting! I am already thinking of all the things I want to pack and all of the things that I want to say to him. YAY!






I am truly loving my life right now and am so happy that I can share my lists with you every week!


Leaving with lots of love,
Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)