Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happiness Continued: October 17- October 23

 
This week has actually gone by quickly. That means that my trip to California is coming up. Get excited!


Monday October 17
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins


Last week ( or maybe two weeks ago) I started to read Hunger Games. The book was amazing and I ended up reading it in less than a day. I was so obsessed with the book and wanted to know what would happen next. So, I was able to find the 2nd part of the trilogy. Once I got it, I started to read it. I did not read it as fast because school got in the way, but I finally finished it last night. I could not stop thinking about it and even had a vivid dream. It was awesome. I know I already said this (when I wrote about Hunger Games) but I think you should read these books. I am starting Mockingjay (the third and final book of the trilogy) tonight and will probably most likely be writing about it when I am done. 



Tuesday October 18
The first Christmas gifts came in

I know. It is too early to start buying Christmas gifts for people. What can I say? I am so excited. A couple of weeks ago, I was browsing the Internet and found a couple of things that would be perfect gifts. So, I bought them. I just received them and I am so excited. I think that I am going to take a picture of everything in their boxes and do a "Christmas gift" post AFTER Christmas. I am so excited. 



Wednesday October 19
The weather

::::It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas:::: 
No. Not really. It is just starting to get cold. No more A/C and now I can open up my windows if I want to cool off the apartment. I just walked outside to get the mail and I actually started shivering. It was 49 degrees. Brrr!

Thursday October 20
The breakfast at the bus stop -GP


I walked into work today and I was promptly reminded that we were serving breakfast at one of the interior bus stops. This immediately put me in an amazing mood. Why?
1. I got to get out of the office
2. I got to have a free cinnamon bun
3. I got to fraternize with the enemies residents
It was fun. My only complaint is that I was dumb and forgot my sweater at home.

Friday October 21
The new shelf I built


For some reason, I reorganize my closet once every month. Can you guess what I did today?  
I reorganized my closet! In the middle of organizing, I had the urge to go out and get the materials to build a shelf. So, on a whim, I bought the materials and BUILT A SHELF! It came out amazing and I am proud of myself for doing it! GO ME!

Saturday October 22
Seeing Candice, Mike and BABY LANDON at the mall!


I got off of work at 4pm today and was exhausted. Work was insanely busy with non-stop tours and I (literally) was only able to sit at the desk for a total of 20 minutes. My shift was 6 hours long and that definitely was not enough seating time. I was so relieved when I got off of work. I rushed home and cooked dinner. It felt so good to sit down and relax. But, of course, I ended up getting bored. 


 What do I decide to do? 


Go to the mall. 


Walking around and seeing all the people (AKA people watching) always makes me feel better. I walked around and bought a couple of things for my sisters. I also got a couple of wax tarts from Yankee Candle! But, the most exciting part of my trip was seeing Candice. I had not seen her in forever. And I am ashamed to say that I have not seen baby Landon because I was sick. I saw him today and he is the most beautiful baby ever! He is so cute! 


It was great to see Candice and Mike. She looked as beautiful as ever and looked so happy. PLUS it was her birthday! So, I end today's happiness post with 


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDICE"

Sunday October 23
Mythbusters


 
The other day, I was trying to find something to watch on TV. When that failed, I turned on my computer and started looking through the Netflix Instant Watch. What did I find?

MYTHBUSTERS!

I absolutely love that show and have been watching it during my free time. I wish that I could be part of the Mythbuster team! Adam and Jamie are awesome!


I guess that is it for the week.
Hope your week was amazing and hope that the upcoming week isn't too stressful!

Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)