Thursday, October 13, 2011

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... Do yo know me yet?



10 things you wish you could say to 10 different people:


1) I really am at a loss as to what happened in our relationship and wish I knew. All I want is to remedy all that has happened and go back to when everything was OK.


2) You are both beautiful and extremely smart. I wish we were closer and I have to admit that I look up to you (even if you are younger than me). I will love you always and will ALWAYS be there for you.


3) I wish you would not shut me out. We never have been that close and I am learning to accept the distance between us. Now that you are getting older, my only wish is that you will realize that I will always be there for you.


4) Why do you have to be so stubborn? Why do I have to be so stubborn? Why are we BOTH so stubborn? We have to get over this and start talking again.


5) I love you and I regret not being able to see you in such a long time. I just hope you know that I love you sooo much and think about you all of the time. 


6) I truly do care about you and will always be there for you when you need me. BUT you have done something that has made me lose trust in you. So I am sad to say that I will never be able to trust you even if you can always trust me.


7) I have a lot of respect for you but the one thing that is keeping me from pursuing a "close" relationship with you is your competitive nature. 


8) I am proud of the things that you have done in your life, but I honestly think that you could do 10 times more. You are amazing! Why don't you push yourself a little bit harder?


9) You have never said anything to me about your dislike, but the way that you treat me says everything. You are not fooling me. 


10) You are the cause of all of your problems. You stir up drama and like to push the blame on others. Grow up! Wake up and smell the coffee. If you keep treating people this way, you will lose all those people that you care so deeply about about.

9 things about yourself:


1) I am a huge nerd and I am proud of it


2) I want to make others  happy and want to make life easier for my friends and family.


3) I love nature trails.


4) I love wine!


5) I am a huge Gator fan. I mean HUGE. I bleed orange and blue!


6) I research (and study) history on my own. I wish I could actually witness so many events that I have studied about.


7) I sometimes feel like I do not belong. People tell me I don't "act like a Cuban" or I don't "act like a Filipino". This hurts me and confuses me to no end and has been the source of my need to find out who I am. 


8) I have no self-control with food. I eat whatever I want when I want. it is so bad and is starting to catch up with me. HELLO daily jogs!


9) I aspire to be just like Audrey Hepburn: classy and beautiful.



8 ways to win your heart:


1) Surprise me with a glass of wine and an old (black and white) movie.


2) Read one of my favorite books, not because you like it but because you want to know more about the books I read.


3) Lay with me under the stars. Don't talk. Just let me snuggle up to you.


4) Take me to a spring or a nature trail. Let me take pictures. If you do this, you will definitely score points with me. 


5) Go to a movie with me even if you are not really into it. (Like Harry Potter or Twilight)

6) Take me to a bookstore and let me sit there for hours. 


7) Play DS with me. It sounds nerdy, but I will love you more for it.


8) Play guitar for me. I will love this even if the guitar string pops and hits me in the eye. 

7 things that cross your mind often:

1) I wonder how my dad is doing and will we ever have a relationship again? I miss him so much!


2) Is my boyfriend the one that I will spend my life with? I can see myself with him, but can he see himself with  me? 


3) I wonder if others think I am weird?


4) I get to see my boyfriend in less than a month! OH YEAH

5) I need to start exercising more. My eating habits and lack of physical activities are catching up to me.


6) Why is everything so dirty. I have to clean. (This is meant to be comic relief, although I do think this a lot.

7) I want to establish a better/ closer relationship with my sisters and brother. 


6 things you do before you go to sleep:

1) Brush my teeth


2) Wash my face


3) Make sure the front door is lock


4) Watch my fish for a couple of minutes (This makes me weird. I know)


5) Read my kindle for 20-30 minutes


6) Call my boyfriend is he is out of town

5 people you couldn't live without:

1) Christina


2) Alicia


3) Eddy, Natalia, Dad, Mom (although I don't see them often)


4) My boyfriend (I am a little hesitant to put him in the list. I do not want to seem as if I am attached to him but I am noticing that a missed daily phone call effects me in a negative way)


5) Everybody else present in my life. They all make my day a little bit brighter :)

4 things you're wearing right now:

1) A poncho that I made


2) An owl locket


3) The most comfortable pair of jeans that I have ever worn


4) The cutest pair of flats (I am wearing them for the first time)

3 songs that fit your life perfectly:

1)  Lucky - Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat 


2) Home Life - John Mayer


3) The Way you Look Tonight -Tony Bennett


2 things you want to do before you die:

1) Travel the world (I especially long to go to France)


2) Time travel. (Which is a HUGE and probably impossible wish, but what can I say?)


1 confession:

1) I pretend to be so strong but I have to admit this is a farce. I put up this front to protect myself. This is something that I definitely (still) have to work on (even if I have been making progress).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)