Saturday, September 24, 2011

Giving in to obsession...

After all the posts about boots that I have made you read, I finally gave in and bought a pair. 


A month or two ago, I found a Groupon for ShoeDazzle. As a joke, I forwarded it to my boyfriend. I promise, it was just a joke. But, 10 minutes later, I received a message from Groupon. My boyfriend gifted me the Groupon. When I first saw it, I smiled and immediately thought of how lucky I am.

So, I had a Groupon to use. But, I had to use it on something that I really wanted. Weeks and weeks went by. I checked my showroom and found cute shoes but nothing really caught my eye. Sure, there were shoes that I thought about getting, but every time I went to check out, something stopped me. Then, 2 weeks ago, my I came upon a pair of boots. It was perfect timing. I had been blogging about my boot obsession for a while and I FINALLY found a pair that I liked.


I received my new boots a week ago and wore them out for the first time the other day. They are extremely comfortable and are very cute! They make me happy!

YAY!

I can see your....boot!!!

Love,
Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)