Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer's Sandals

Summer vacation is over and Fall semester has started. For those of you who have been dreading  the start of the semester, I am sorry to remind you of this sad fact. The thing that is making feel a little better about the semester starting are the sales that seem to be so abundant; especially the sales on sandals! 

The other day, I was perusing the Victoria's Secret catalog (I know that you aren't surprised) and I found these sandals. I thought they were extremely adorable. I never really like the "tie up the leg" thing, but I found these to be simple and cute.

What do you think?





Now I must head back to studying! I cannot procrastinate anymore. I MUST say sorry for the lapse in posting last week. It was "turn" and getting apartments ready for move-in day took a lot of my time and energy. 

Oh well...
Hope your first week of school was as simple and enjoyable as mine!

Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)