Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am love?




I've been beaten down, I've been kicked around,
But she takes it all for me.
And I lost my faith, in my darkest days,
But she makes me want to believe.

They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
She is love, and she is all I need.

Well I had my ways, they were all in vain,
But she waited patiently.
It was all the same, all my pride and shame,
And she put me on my feet.[

They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
She is love, and she is all I need.

And when that world slows down, dear.
And when those stars burn out, here.
Oh she'll be there, yes she'll be there,
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love. love.

She is love, and she is all I need,
She is love, and she is all I need,
She is love, and she is all I need.




Love
I am so in love right now. I have the most amazing boyfriend. He inspires me and believes in me. He always knows what to say when I am sad. He always makes me smile. I am so lucky and I have no idea what I have done to deserve such a man. 


I was in my room and heard "She is Love" by Parachute. It is a beautiful song and it definitely made me think. I am so grateful for my boyfriend, but what worries me is his view of me.  If you listen to the lyrics of the song, you can tell this man admires the women that he is speaking about. You can feel the love in the lyrics of the song. 


I hope to be like the woman in the song. I hope to be a woman of strength and love. A woman that inspires. This is what I strive for.


I leave with love.


Lourdes





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)