Saturday, July 23, 2011

Victoria's Clearance?


It seems like I get emails from Victoria's Secret every day. I usually leave them unopened and automatically delete them. But sometimes I am curious; especially when I see the words "SALE" or "CLEARANCE". Today was one of those lucky days. I saw the word "SALE" and decided to look at shoes. I know it is sad that I only look at the "sale" shoes. BUT, I have a budget and cannot spend more than $40-$50 on shoes. 

Anyways, I found a couple of pairs of shoes that I wouldn't mind having in my closet. You will start to notice that I tend to like plain and subtle shoes. 




I really like these shoes. they are quite plain, but they are still cute. I love the knot and I love the height of the shoes. I can think of so many outfits that will go with these shoes. 


How about these shoes? They are so cute and I love how they will not weigh down certain dresses. They give off a airy, flirty vibe! I think I would like them in red. But black will be fine too. 


I don't know how I feel about these pumps. I think they would be cute without the cork platform. Still, they are cute. 


Jessica Simpson's pumps are always cute. I do not know how comfortable they will be, but I love the color and I think they are extremely sexy. 


Did you like the shoes? If you did and you want to donate a pair of shoes to my collection, feel free to click on the links under the pictures.

Thank you,
Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)