Thursday, July 28, 2011

Traveling under the stars...




It's that day again. Work has been stressful and I can never find the time to relax. I miss my boyfriend more than ever and I wish that I could just run away from all the stress and just move out there with him. I am tempted all the time, but I know I cannot do it. I am strong and I know I can get through it. What is helping me? These blog posts. They help me to let the world know about my thoughts. 


1) Laying under the stars with my boyfriend


 

A year or two ago, my boyfriend surprised me with a trip to Paynes Prarie. He brought a couple of blankets and we just sat and watched the stars. I want to do this again. I want to watch the stars with my love. But, now I want to sleep under the stars with him. 

  
2) Be able to point out constellations




Whenever I look up at the stars, I always think about this. Why am I not cool enough to look up and be able to pick out stars? The thing is, I don't even know how to start learning this stuff. Should I read books? Should I look things up on the internet? Take a class? Who knows?


3) Time travel back to the 1500's to see how the Tudor reign really was



You probably know all about my obsession with English history. Thus, you probably are not shocked to hear that I want to travel back to the Tudor era of England. I would love to see how King Henry VIII actually looked. Was he actually the way he was portrayed in the Tudors? I would like to meet Queen Catherine, Anne Boleyn, Jane Seymour, Anne of Cleves, Kathryn Howard, and Katherine Parr. 


Hmm... There is so much that I want to find out! I was definitely born in the wrong time!




I hope that you enjoyed reading!


Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)