Saturday, July 9, 2011

remembering my 12-yr old days!

A few times a month, I find myself looking through magazines for "fashion" ideas. yet, I always find myself looking at SHOES. If you look in my closet, you would not be able to tell that I am addicted to shoes. I am pretty good at restraining myself. My boyfriend may not agree with that last statement but I know that I stop myself from buying shoes daily! 

Today, while I was looking at shoes online, I decided to dedicate a section of my blog to shoes. It is going to be entitled "Saturday's shoes" and it will appear, you guessed it, every Saturday. I will show case any shoes that I am longing for, that I can't live without, or that I have just recently bought. They can be shoes from anywhere. 

Expensive shoes.

Bargain shoes.

Sneakers.

Sandals.

Pumps.

If they go on your feet and I want them, then they will appear on this blog!
So, all you girls (and shoe-loving guys) out there, get ready!


Today, I am going to highlight shoes that I have been wanting for a while. I used to wear them when I was in elementary and middle school and never appreciated them. Now that I am older, I am realizing how cute they are and how durable they were. They are good quality shoes that can be worn with many outfits. Thus, I DESPERATELY NEED them.

 ::::cough cough exaggeration cough cough:::::::

So, I am showcasing the KEDS Champion Canvas Originals. I would like them in either of the following colors:
Black
Black/Black
White
Navy
New Red


:)
They will definitely be the next shoes I buy, unless you decide to get them for me! I need comfy shoes!

Much love,
Lourdes the Shoe-holic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)