Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happiness Continued: July 25- July 31



Busy weeks ahead...how am I going to keep up with everything? I know! I'll just look up at the sky and it'll remind me that everything will be alright!


Monday July 25
Mila Kunis



So, I kind of have a girl crush on Mila Kunis. 
Yeah. 
I said it.
She is gorgeous and I love every show and movie that I have seen her in. I don't really have anything else to say.

Actually, I want to add the following:

If you do not think that she is gorgeous, I think you need to get glasses. 

That is all!

Tuesday July 26
Samwise Gamgee and Peregrin Took




I do not know why I love these two hobbits from the shire, but I liked them from the very first time they appeared in the movie. I think they are just so cute and they tugged at my heart strings. I don't know if it is because they are small. Oh well... All I know is that I like them. 

Wednesday July 27
Frozen Capri Sun
How can you not like Capri Sun? I remember when my mother used to pack it for lunch. She used to keep it in the fridge so that it would still be cold when I got to lunch that day. It was awesome. One day, I decided to eat the Capri Sun while it was still frozen. It is so yummy. It's almost like an icee and ever since then I have "eaten" my Capri Suns. I highly advise that you try it. 

Thursday July 28
Ryan Reynolds



OH. My. God.

Isn't this man HOT? I mean he is gorgeous. When I first saw him in a movie, I thought that he was average. He did not strike me as "handsome". I guess he grew on me because I think he is beautiful. 
(cough...cough... not as beautiful as you baby....cough...cough...)
But I don't like him for his looks. Don't look at me like that. I promise that it is not his looks. I have seen many moves that he is in and I think he is a good actor. 

Friday July 29
The Good Guy




If you are anything like my boyfriend, you are sitting there laughing uncontrollably. You are looking at the picture and the sight of Alexis Bledel is deterring you from watching this movie. Please don't let it. Although I read the reviews left on Netflix, I watched the movie and enjoyed it. 
I really did. 
I ended up loving the characters and I think you will. Especially if you are a girl. So, go pop a bag of popcorn, get comfortable on the couch, and watch this movie. I would like to see what you think. 


Saturday July 30
My Girlfriend's Boyfriend



This is another movie that I watched after reading the Netflix reviews. I have to say that I must have bad taste in movies since everyone on Netflix seemed to hate it. I absolutely loved it. It was one of those typical "happy ending" love stories. But WHO CARES! I loved it. 

Sunday July 31
Bright of the Sky



This is a free book on Amazon and it is amazing. I highly advise you to read it if you like scifi-fantasy novels. I am hooked and cannot stop reading it. (THANKS Chris... you got me hooked!). The only complaint that I have is that it gets you hooked on the story and you HAVE to pay for the 3 other books of the series. Well. Ain't that just great!

Now, if you are feeling generous and want to contribute to my obsession with this series you can buy me the remaining books. Look, I am even going to make it easy for you by putting the links right here:





I guess that is the end for the week. Hope I tickled your fancy and created some interest in some of these people and things.

God Bless,
Lourdes


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)