Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happiness Continued: July 18- July 24



Beautiful orchids... amazing week... always dreaming




Monday July 18
The World According to Paris

I know...I know... You are probably reading this and your opinion of me is simultaneously changing. Yes. I know it is a reality show and I know that the show is edited and staged. BUT, it is still kind of interesting. This show makes her seem like less of a...bitch. It makes her human in my eyes.  



Tuesday July 19
Techno Tuesday


I had never been to Techno Tuesday before today. I was invited by my friend and I decided to go. I had a lot of fun. They played good music and I had fun people watching while I danced. My only complaint was the heat and I can definitely get over that. I want to make Techno Tuesday a regular event in my life. 



Wednesday July 20
Waffle House




Last night, I went to Waffle House for a late night snack. I ended up getting a plate of hash browns. If you consistently read my blog, you know how much I love hash browns. So, you probably are not surprised that Waffle House is part of this list because of the amazing hash browns that they serve. YUMMY!!



Thursday July 21
Forever 21




I have never been one to consume myself with shopping for clothes but this store has inspired me to shop more. I love the clothes that they sell. But I especially love the jewelry. There is so much variety and I just love to shop here!



Friday July 22
Zoey- Kirsten's cat


Cutest cat ever! I am now trying to stop myself from getting a cat. Everyone keeps telling me how easy it is to care for a cat and I am kind of in need of company since my boyfriend is gone. Should I get a cat?



Saturday July 23
Baby -Play with Diego


My friend Diego invited me to watch a play with him. he had to attend the play for a class and he knew that I enjoy UF productions. So, I tagged along and I have to say that this was another production that impressed me. The actors could really sing and although the content of the play was quite serious they managed to make me laugh a few times. I loved it and I had an amazing time. 



Sunday July 24
My new shoes

I went shopping with my friend today and it was so much fun. We ended up going to TJ Maxx and I found these cute shoes. I loved them and just HAD to buy them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)