Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dance the days away in Lake Tahoe




Thursday's are always fun. There is only one more day to the work week and rest and relaxation is just over the horizon. Since the weekend is so close, I am choosing to use Thursdays for daydreaming and wishing. So, anything that pops up in my head will pop up in "Thursday's thoughts". They may be random but I bet they will always be amusing! I can assure this because I always think of the random-est things. 

Thursday's Thoughts

Things that I wish I could do

1) The McDonald's Hand Dance with my boyfriend


Ever since the commercial for McDonald's featured the hand dance, I have been obsessed. I thought it would be cute to coordinate with my boyfriend and do the hand dance. He thought it was lame and embarrassing. Oh well. Just because he thinks it is lame does not mean I have to stop wishing.


Maybe one day...


If you have not seen the Hand Dance, click here NOW!




2) Visit Lake Tahoe during the winter




After my trip to Lake Tahoe, I have decided that I HAVE to go during the winter! After seeing Tahoe during the summer, i can only imagine how beautiful it is during the winter. I am making it my mission to see it during the winter with snow falling and I am so excited to see the blankets of snow! I guess I will start the 
"Send Lourdes to Lake Tahoe" fund. 
If you would like to donate, feel free to contact me! It would be greatly appreciated. 

3) Dance the night away with my boyfriend without giving away the fact that I am rhythmically challenged


I just recently came back from an amazing trip with my boyfriend. He took me to Lake Tahoe and I had a wonderful time. We went out a couple of times and I actually danced with him. Dancing with him made me want to make the moments last longer. All I want to do is dance with my love and hide my lack of rhythm. How do you work on that?   




4) Get Beta fish




Aren't they just the CUTEST little things?
I am sure baby will learn to love it!


Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)