Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happiness Continued: May 30- June 5


Life has been so calm lately. Things have been quite repetitive and I have been so happy. Calm before the storm? Maybe it'll be a violent storm of happiness! So, let me urge on the storm.




Monday May 30
My friend is dating


My life has changed a lot since last year. There have been so many new things and one of them is the relationship between two amazing friends. I am so happy that these two are together. More specifically, I am happy for my girlfriend. She is amazing!

Tuesday May 31
The smell of sun screen




I absolutely love the smell of coconut that comes from a bottle of sunscreen. I do not know why it is so comforting, but it is! When i think of the beach, that smell is the first thing that comes to mind!

Wednesday June 1
Kirsten back in the office


The office staff keeps changing. We keep losing people and gaining people. We just got a new manager in the office and it is exciting because I am actually familiar with this "newcomer". She was part of the turn staff when I started at Gainesville Place. She is so sweet and extremely efficient. I know she will be great for Gainesville Place and am happy for her!

Thursday June 2
Ever After





Just breath Just Breath. I have seen this movie so many times that I can recite the words as I am watching it. I remember seeing this movie for the first time in theaters with my sister. I fell in love with it at that moment. I think I cried when I saw it the first time. When it came out on VHS (yes, I said it...so OLD), my mother bought it. My sisters and I would play it all the time. When I came to college, I didn't watch it as often. then, the other day, I discovered it on Netflix. When I realized it was on Instant Watch, I watched it immediately and it still was AWESOME!

PS... I need to find myself a Prince.
PSS... I read Utopia just because it was mentioned in this movie!

Friday June 3
Mr. Bean



 I cannot remember the first time I watched this show, but I do remember how much it made me laugh. That is why I automatically clicked on it when I realized that Netflix had Mr. Bean. He is hilarious!

PS... I want to steal Mr. bean's car!

Saturday June 4
Friends




Have you ever seen an episode of this show? If you haven't, then I feel sorry for you. It is hilarious, yet it makes you envy the friendship that this group has. It never fails to incite laughter! SO, If you have not seen it,
WaTcH iT!!!!!!!

Sunday June 5
Booking my trip to visit my boyfriend


I got back from my visit and am missing my boyfriend more than ever. That is why I am so happy to have booked my trip to visit him. I am so excited and cannot wait! I miss his smile. I miss his laugh! and I have a month until I get to her his laugh and see his smile. OH YEAH!!!! EXCITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)