Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happiness Continued: June 13- June 19


I am just going to jump into this weeks list. I hope you enjoy.


Monday June 13
Working on/ planning bag lunches with Abigail


For the last couple of months, GP events have been lacking. Besides the Friday recess by the pool, we have not had many resident events. We (the leasing staff) noticed this and decided that the residents deserve events. So, Abigail and I started to plan some. The first event that we planned was the resident breakfast that took place two weeks ago. We then decided to plan "bag lunches" for residents. Planning it with Abigail was fun. She is slowly becoming one of my favorite people!


Tuesday June 14
Kirsten's Birthday


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRSTEN! Today is Kirsten's birthday and I am happy to have spent it with her. OK. I know. She had to spend it at work. How fun could that be? 


It honestly was fun. The day was quite relaxed and it was about her. I regret missing her birthday dinner, BUT I am glad that she had a great birthday.



Wednesday June 15
Mr. Monk remembering his birth


I  have laughed so much while watching Monk and I think that is why I love the show. There is a scene where Mr. Monk is meeting with Dr. Kroger. He is afraid of nudity and he starts to recall his own birth. The way that he describes it is hilarious and I could not stop laughing. 

Thursday June 16
Red-velvet/ Cow ant


When I left my apartment today, I saw this red dot moving in the grass. I had never seen anything like it. It looked fuzzy and it was red. It resembled a HUGE ant. I took a picture of it and went on my way. I did not think about it again until I saw it's twin on the way to the model during a tour. That is when I started looking it up and found out the name of the ant. I also found out that it actually is not an ant. It is a wingless wasp. Cool, huh?



Friday June 17
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo



I love to read and ever since I got  my Kindle I have been reading non-stop. A friend suggested The Millennium series and it took me a couple months to finally start reading them. What was the trigger? Chris suggested we read the books for our book club. I do not regret starting the series. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was amazing. It was so engrossing and I cannot wait to start the next book in the series. 



Saturday June 18
Mini post-its



Is it weird that I love mini post-its? I have always liked school supplies. Pens. Pencils. Binders. Notebooks. Composition Notebooks. Post-Its. 
What is better than regular sized Post-its? 
MINI POST-ITS
They are just so cute! 



Sunday June 19
My boyfriends Facebook status yesterday


I woke up yesterday and saw the following line on my news feed:

"in two weeks, I'll be up in beautiful Lake Tahoe with the even MORE beautiful Lourdes Echagarruga. Life is good..."


I almost cried when I saw it. He is just so sweet and still knows how to make me feel special. I chose to add this to today's list, rather than yesterday's list, because I just realized how happy it made me. When I checked my Facebook page this morning, I saw the status and it made me happy all over again. What can I say? I have the best boyfriend in the world.  














I hope you enjoyed.


Stay beautiful!


Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)