Monday, June 20, 2011

Lady of the Dark?


Darkness

Little kids are scared of darkness. AND so was I. For the longest time. I was afraid that ghosts and monsters would attack me in the dark. 

It's funny how during sex I fear the monsters of the LIGHT. The monsters being insecurity. The light uncovers my imperfections and allows for my fat and uneven tan to be exposed. I have slowly been able to overcome this fear, but I am not where I want to be. 

My goal:

Be able to have sex in a bright room without being insecure

Progress:

I seem to have relapsing. I take a step forward and 2 steps backward. 


This goal is important to me. NOT just because it'll improve my sex life, but because it'll improve my self-confidence throughout every aspect of my life. 

If you have any ideas on how I can overcome this insecurity, please send me your thoughts!

Ciao!

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you try spending more time naked during the day? Take a shower in the daytime and just hang out in your room in the nude. Maybe you'll get more comfortable with your body. Obviously your sex partner thinks you're hot, so you just have to convince yourself! lol.

    PS are you taking 6000 analysis in fall? (:

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)