Monday, May 9, 2011

Happiness: Complete


It has been a year since I have started this goal and I am proud to say that I have completed it. I am proud of myself for completing a goal and am happy that I started it. Looking back, I realize how much I have grown in a year and I honestly believe that this has helped me. I have become so much more positive and I have learnt to see the positive side of every situation.
For those of you looking for a positive change, I suggest you try this goal. It has impacted my life and am sure it will impact others lives.
I am choosing to continue with this goal. I may not post everyday, but I will continue to look for things that make me happy each day.
Much love,
Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)