Sunday, May 1, 2011

Graduation and then some


"I hope your dreams take you...
to the corners of your smiles, 
to the highest of your hopes,
 to the windows of your opportunities, 
and to the most special places your heart has ever known."


It is officially a year since I graduated and graduation is still on my brain. I am so proud of my boyfriend because he graduated today. He worked so hard for the past 5 years, and has a degree to show for it. I cannot even describe how proud I was when he walked across that stage. He was so handsome and his family was so proud.  

I know that he will do amazing things and am sure that he will continuously make me proud. i just want to say that I love my boyfriend and am extremely happy for him.

I leave with so much happiness in my heart,

Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)