Sunday, May 8, 2011

365 Days of Happiness: May 2- May 8


"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"

T.S. Eliot



Monday May 2
Michelle for being there for me


Earlier today,my boyfriend left for home. He is going to spend a week with his family before he drives up to California. 


He left and I didn't know what to do with myself. Thank God for Michelle. It really touched me that she was there for me. She took me out to dinner and spent time with me so that I was not alone. To top that off, she came with me to bring Abigail some Mochi. 


These two girls are amazing and I am truly blessed to have two amazing people in my life. 

Tuesday May 3
John Krasinski



I first saw John Krasinski in The Office. I thought he was hilarious and fell in love with his character. My love for the character extended to John after watching "License to Wed". I think he is amazing and have a slight crush on him. After writing that, all I can do is smile. 


Wednesday May 4
Michelle's Mac and Cheese dinner


The group at work decided to have a dinner rotation. Michelle was the first host and she made this amazingly delicious Macaroni and cheese dinner. I am in love with this dish and was amazed to see that it came in a simple package. So, I am going to add the following to my "to do" list:
Buy Kraft Macaroni and Cheese package

Thursday May 5
Doing the Gainesville Place Schedule


After Alex left Gainesville Place, Candice asked me to do the Gainesville Place schedule. I am absolutely happy that she asked. I actually have fun doing the schedule and it makes me feel as if I am important to the Gainesville Place team. 

Friday May 6
Double Dream Feet



I was watching Ellen the other day and she played a part of this video. I was curious and decided to watch the whole video. I think it is hilarious and was cracking up the whole time.

Saturday May 7
You Make Me Wanna- Usher


Usher. I absolutely love his music. I remember when this song came out. I was still living in Miami. I knew the words but had no idea what I was singing about. Now I do and I still love the song!



Sunday May 8
Last Official day of goal


Can you believe it? I have been working on this goal for a full year. I have enjoyed it and feel that it has truly helped me. Focusing on this goal has allowed me to forget about things that make me unhappy. I am so happy that I decided to do this and am going to continue with it. 




So here's to continuing with helpful goals. CHEERS!


Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)