Sunday, May 1, 2011

365 Days of Happiness: April 25-May 1







"Moderation.
Small Helpings.
Sample a little bit of everything.
These are the secrets of happiness and good health."
~Julia Childs




Monday April 25
Portal 2


This has to be the best game ever. If you have never played, invite yourself over to my apartment and we could play together. I love that the game is a huge puzzle and I think it is cool that you are using portals to solve the puzzles. Plus, the robots are kind of cute. Want to get me a Portal plush?

Tuesday April 26
Black Swan



My boyfriend took me to see this movie last winter. I had no idea what to expect, but this movie blew my mind. I absolutely loved it. What disappointed me was the amount of people coming out of the movie saying "That was weird. I don't get it".

Wednesday April 27
Nice and Slow- Usher


This is one of my favorite songs by Usher and every time it comes on I cannot help but sing along. This song came out so long ago and I still get it stuck in my head.  

Thursday April 28
Michael Scott's last episode


I keep listing entries related to The Office. This has to be my favorite entry of all of them. Michael Scott is moving to Colorado and this is the last episode with him in it. i could not stop crying. Especially when Jim says bye to Michael. 

Friday April 29
Dumb and Dumber


This movie is so stupid, but I love it. What makes me love it more, is hearing my boyfriend laugh while watching it. 

Saturday April 30
Our 4 Year Anniversary



I cannot believe that my boyfriend and I have made it to 4 years. I am so happy and am so grateful to have such an amazing boyfriend. I am so lucky!

Sunday May 1
My Boyfriend's graduation


 I am so proud and am so happy that he graduated. Watching him walk past the stage and essentially say goodbye to his undergraduate years has made me so excited. he will be starting a new chapter in his life and I am so happy that I could watch him do this. 

CONGRATULATIONS BABU!!


So I am ending the list for the week. While typing everything up, I started to realize that my list represents the sampling that I have done throughout my life. Many of the things on my list, throughout the last year, have been random and unrelated to each other. 

I leave with health and happiness,

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)