Sunday, April 10, 2011

365 Days of Happiness: April 4-April 10


"Summer is shining. Weather is sweet. Make you wanna move your dancing feet."
~Bob Marley


Classes are ending soon and exam season is about to start. With that, summer is starting to approach. the sun is out and the only relief from the heat is jumping into the pool. These days, it seems as if I cannot get swimming out of my mind. At work I can see everyone laying by the pool and I long to be there instead of in the office. During this time of longing, I tried to find something happy for my list... so here it goes for the week. 


Monday April 4
Weeds




I had heard about this show from several people and was curious as to what the show was about. I, of course, knew that the show was about weed. But how did a housewife become involved with dealing drugs? 
I am glad that I was curious because I became addicted to the show. If you have not seen this show, I hope that you became curious. Watch it!!!!!

Tuesday April 5
Sun-dresses


I have always had an obsession with dresses. During the summer, I feel that sun-dresses are the way to go. They are just so flattering and feminine.  

Wednesday April 6
'You raise me up" by Josh Groban




The other day, when I was driving to pick my boyfriend up, this song came on. I do not know what it is about this song, but it always makes me cry and always makes me think about those in my life (especially God) that has helped me through hard times. 

If you have never heard it? I have linked it here. Enjoy!

Thursday April 7 / Friday April 8
Gaby and her boyfriend /Night out with Gaby


I met this girl, Gaby, a while back at a camping trip, and never really got to know her. I recently started talking to her more and realized that I really liked her. She was super cool and was easy to talk to. Thus, when she asked me to go out with her last night, I could not say no. I wanted to get to know her better and knew I would have fun with her. 


I ended up meeting her boyfriend, whom I heard so much about, and I instantly fell in love with their relationship.  They are so cute together and I knew that they had become my "happy" thing of the day. 

Saturday April 9
Blanket for my boyfriend's niece


It shocked me when my boyfriend came home and announced to me that his younger brother was going to have a baby girl. Once that shock went away, I decided that I would knit a blanket for my boyfriend's niece. this blanket gives me a chance to give something personal to someone so special in my boyfriend's life. 

Sunday April 10
Eating my boyfriend's Oreos


How can someone hate oreo's? I am someone that has to crave oreo's before I eat them. I always seem to crave them when my boyfriend buys them and they are lying around the house. Go figure!


Well, that is the end of my list of the week. 


I will leave with a smile


:)


Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)